Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Maura TAYLOR <mt...@netonomy.com> on 2001/04/25 12:41:11 UTC

unsubscribe problems

Seems like many of us are having problems unsubscribing using the
unsubscribe email address.  i've also tried sending mail to the list owner,
but heard nothing in response.

I've seen more than a handful who are irritated at not being able to get off
this damn list and stop receiving boatloads of unwanted mail.  Anyone got a
solution other than sending undeliverable emails to the unsubscribe address?

- m

RE: unsubscribe problems

Posted by Gary Lawson <ga...@sferics.com>.
Use