Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gintautas Sulskus <gi...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/05 12:05:28 UTC

Accessing a specific solr collection from custom searchHandler

Hi,

How do I access a different collection from a custom searchHandler?
Is there any documentation on custom component (e.g. searchHandler)
development?

Regards,
Gintas

Re: Accessing a specific solr collection from custom searchHandler

Posted by Gintautas Sulskus <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply, Emir.

I would like to use server-side Java API to extend the RequestHandlerBase
and invoke other requestHandlers and queries. An example of such
implementation could be found here:
http://sujitpal.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/solr-custom-search-requesthandler.html
However, this example does not point to a more detailed API
documentation/dev manual and does not show how I could invoke cross
collection queries.

Regards,
Gintautas

Posted by Emir Arnautović <em...@sematext.com>.