Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Roopa Trivedi (rotrived)" <ro...@cisco.com> on 2005/12/02 22:39:05 UTC

Limit size of home directory

Hi,
I would like to put in a restriction such that if the transfer of a file
causes the size of the home directory, where files are copied to, to be
greater than a certain value, prevent the file transfer.
Can we achieve that? If so, how would we do that?

Thanks in advance,
Roopa

Re: Limit size of home directory

Posted by Sergey Vladimirov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

It should be like a counter for each user, which space are already used. But
we need to extends (or aggregate) FileOutputStream to check every time, will
it be possible to put more bytes to user directory.

And, BTW, Roopa, please, aswer for prev. letter :)

Sergey

--
Sergey Vladimirov