Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ona <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/11 22:08:08 UTC

Re: SolrCloud - Path must not end with / character

I am facing same "Overseer main queue loop .." exception. Removed that bad
node and cleared version-2 folder from Zookeeper. Reinstalling Solr and
Zookeeper using backup copies also fail. Looks information about the node is
stored somewhere on the server cache. Unfortunately, I cannot find any patch
for Solr 4.3 either.

Any suggestion on how to fix this? Our Solr Cloud is being used by many
developers but with the continuous exception in the log will soon make it
unusable.

Thanks.