Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Aaron Williams <aa...@wi5s.com> on 2021/11/24 19:59:22 UTC

[OUTREACH] 10,000 Stars (almost?)

Hello Apache Pulsar Neighbors,
One of our Neighbors (Michael Marshall) pointed out this morning that we
are almost to 10k stars on GitHub. We posted a quick blog
<https://medium.com/apache-pulsar-neighborhood/9-966-stars-who-will-be-the-10-000-bea11ba92b48>
about the growth of the community.

So who will be the person who puts us over the 10k milestone?

Thank you,
Aaron Williams
Resident of the Apache Pulsar Neighborhood

Re: [OUTREACH] 10,000 Stars (almost?)

Posted by Aaron Williams <aa...@wi5s.com>.
Quick Update:
We passed 10K on Sunday 28 Nov!
We currently have 10,003 Stars.
We posted a quick blog
<https://medium.com/apache-pulsar-neighborhood/9-966-stars-who-will-be-the-10-000-bea11ba92b48>
about
the growth of the neighborhood on the Neighborhood's Medium page
<https://apache-pulsar-neighborhood.medium.com/>.

If you haven't starred Apache Pulsar yet, please take a moment to do so and
help get us to 11k.

Thanks,
Aaron Williams

Posted by Aaron Williams <aa...@wi5s.com>.