Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Michael Parker <pa...@austx.tandem.com> on 1998/07/10 17:42:06 UTC

mod_actions/2584: Seeing alot of these: "handler "cgi-wrapper" not found for" since upgrading

>Number:         2584
>Category:       mod_actions
>Synopsis:       Seeing alot of these: "handler "cgi-wrapper" not found for" since upgrading
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I'm not really sure whats going on here.  I recently upgraded to 1.3.1-dev and started getting
these in the error log:
[warn] handler "cgi-wrapper" not found for

I have this in my httpd.conf file:

# To use cgiwrap for CGI scripts:
AddHandler cgi-wrapper .cgw
Action cgi-wrapper /cgi-bin/cgiwrap2/

The script runs seemingly without problems.

I looked through the changes and noticed a reference to PR#2529 which seems to have
introduced this error message.  I'm thinking that the message is bogus since the handler seems
to actually be being called.
>How-To-Repeat:
See above