Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by maha <ma...@umail.ucsb.edu> on 2011/03/14 18:29:27 UTC

Reading SequenceFileAsBinaryOutputFormat

Hi,

   I'm using SequenceFileAsBinaryOutputFormat to write the job output. Both Reduce key,value are of type BytesWritable.
 But when I try to read the job output file using SequenceFile.Reader, I get the following error:

org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumException: Checksum error: /Users/Hadoop/hadoop-0.20.2/SeqFile at 0

By the way, I "-copyToLocal" the output file then try to read it using the SequenceFile.reader.

Any idea is appreciated.

Maha

Re: Reading SequenceFileAsBinaryOutputFormat

Posted by maha <ma...@umail.ucsb.edu>.
I'd better restate my problem as it turns out to be my SequenceFile.Writer.
Thanks everyone,

Maha