Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Lan Jiang <lj...@Zefer.com> on 2001/01/27 05:52:57 UTC

FW: BugRat Report #418 - Problem with include directive

 <<DataSource attachment 'Report-418.html'>>
Hi, there,

I download the Tomcat 3.2.1 on Window2000. I want to use its JSPC compiler
to compiler some JSP files.

I have c:\test\boo\foo1.jsp and c:\test\boo\foo2.jsp. foo1.jsp use JSP
include directive
<%@include file="foo2.jsp" %>
When I enter c:\test directory and use JSPC to compile "jspc -webapp .", it
tells me 'Bad file argument to include'. But if I change the include
directive to <%@include file="/boo/foo2.jsp" %>, it will compile correctly.

I find this bug in the bug database. It seems the same. However, it says it
is closed. I want to verify if the fix is in the build 3.2.1.

Thanks.

Lan