Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu> on 2013/12/10 17:41:58 UTC

VCL iOS app testers

Re: VCL iOS app testers

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
I'll help test it.

Aaron

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Creech, David <CR...@ecu.edu> wrote:
> I'll test Josh. Great idea by the way.
>
> David Creech
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Dec 10, 2013, at 11:42 AM, "Josh Thompson" <jo...@ncsu.edu> wrote:

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager
Virtual Computing Lab
NC State University

Re: VCL iOS app testers

Posted by "Creech, David" <CR...@ecu.edu>.
I'll test Josh. Great idea by the way.

David Creech

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 10, 2013, at 11:42 AM, "Josh Thompson" <jo...@ncsu.edu> wrote:

Re: VCL iOS app testers

Posted by Gary Trail <tr...@rpi.edu>.
Josh -

I have an ipad and would be glad to help out with the testing.

Gary

-----
Gary Trail
Director of Network Services
Rensselaer Hartford Graduate Center

Re: VCL iOS app testers

Posted by Aaron Coburn <ac...@amherst.edu>.
Josh,

Re: VCL iOS app testers

Posted by Will Tome <wi...@ccs.neu.edu>.
Josh,

I have both iPad and iPhone I could test the app on.

-Will Tome

Sent from my iPhone

Re: VCL iOS app testers

Posted by James O'Dell <jo...@fullerton.edu>.