Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/07 01:57:29 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #179: In reports, show year created only if it's not the current year

Yes . So far we have paid little attention to these details but we
need to enhance code and templates to make i18n work ... and
incorporate some translations as well . I could help with Spanish and
French .

On 9/6/12, Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> #179: In reports, show year created only if it's not the current year
> --------------------------+-----------------------
>   Reporter:  jdreimann    |      Owner:  olemis
>       Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  accepted
>  Component:  dashboard    |    Version:
> Resolution:               |   Keywords:  report
> --------------------------+-----------------------
>
> Comment (by jdreimann):
>
>  Replying to [comment:2 olemis]:
>  > [...] Nonetheless I don't know whether this is a correct decision for
>  all languages . At least in Spanish and French (... and maybe more
>  languages derived from Latin) , if not strictly incorrect , this might
>  look a bit weird ... afaik
>
>  That's a fair comment. We need to pay more attention to this as
>  localisation becomes more important when the product matures. I'm sure
>  these decisions will also be revisited as more of the product is actively
>  redesigned.
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/179#comment:3>
> Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>
> The Apache Bloodhound (incubating) issue tracker

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article: