Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Matteo Caprari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/05 13:11:04 UTC

in _stats, how is couchdb.request_time calculated?

Hi.

I'm looking at this snippet from _stats?range=60

"couchdb": {
     "request_time": {
            "description": "",
            "current": 36.5,
            "sum": 36.5,
            "mean": 18.25,
            "stddev": 22.274,
            "min": 2.5,
            "max": 34.0
        },

Looking at how numbers add up, it looks like there have been 2
requests, but 'sum' is 3 in http.requests for the same period

 "requests": {
       "description": "number of HTTP requests",
            "current": 3.0,
            "sum": 3.0,
            "mean": 0.05,
            "stddev": 0.287,
            "min": 0,
            "max": 2
        }

tnx

--
:Matteo Caprari
matteo.caprari@gmail.com

Re: in _stats, how is couchdb.request_time calculated?

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Looks right to me.

Posted by Matteo Caprari <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.