Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Veit, Michael" <Mi...@us.rhodia.com> on 2004/06/09 17:55:29 UTC

RE: [SPAM-K] - AW: [SPAM-K] - AW: Problems with 2.0, 2.5 - Found word(s) list error in the Text body. - Found word(s) list error in the subject

Karl-Heinz

  That's exactly what I am doing now. It's very time consuming in this case
(6 sheets, lots of formatting and I can't just copy an entire sheet - once I
do that, the crashing behavior comes back). Hopefully I achieve the same
results, the danger is that if a new template is issued, then all that work
has to be redone.