Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/11 21:06:47 UTC

Validating a NonZero Values and Validators Project in General

Hi, I am using Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 and want to have a nonzero positive
validator, a nonzero negative, and a nonzero positive or negative.

I saw that wicket comes with the NumberValidator.minimum maximun etc.

Will there be more validators added to the framework?

Is there a stuff project or smaller project in which to contribute?

Could I have these validators without implementing my own?

f(t)

Re: Validating a NonZero Values and Validators Project in General

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.

Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail wrote:

> Although I think maybe there are some validators we would all use like
> those
> already included in wicket.

nonzero positive: NumberValidator.minimum(1)
nonzero negative: NumberValidator.maximum(-1)
nonzero positive or negative: do as Gwyn suggested. If you insist on using a
pre-built
validator, try PatternValidator("[+|-]?(\\d)*[1-9](\\d)*") but then the
model has to
be a String, not a number.

-----
--
Kent Tong
Wicket tutorials freely available at http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDW

Re: Validating a NonZero Values and Validators Project in General

Posted by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gwyn.

I understand.

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.