Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2017/04/04 19:51:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Apache NiFi Community,

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Oleg
Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
We greatly appreciate all of Oleg’s hard work and generous contributions to
the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.

Oleg started out contributing in late 2015, diving in deep on framework
issues and contributing exciting new capabilities. I had the pleasure of
reviewing some of those early contributions and always found the dialog
with Oleg on reviews and ideas to be fun and stimulating. Since accepting
the PMC’s invitation to become a committer, he’s maintained a steady hand
in reviewing new contributions, staying active contributing code and on the
mailing lists, and becoming an ever more valuable member of our community.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Oleg to the Apache NiFi PMC.

Congratulations and welcome, Oleg!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Oleg! Very well deserved!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 5:16 PM, Jeff <jt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats, Oleg!
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 6:33 PM Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Oleg. Very excited for your continued excellent work on
> > the project and help for everyone on the lists.
> >
> > Andy LoPresto
> > alopresto@apache.org
> > *alopresto.apache@gmail.com <al...@gmail.com>*
> > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
> >
> > On Apr 4, 2017, at 3:22 PM, Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Oleg
> >
> > Thanks for all you've done and congrats on joining the PMC!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Joe
> >
> > On Apr 4, 2017 3:51 PM, "Tony Kurc" <tk...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Apache NiFi Community,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Oleg
> > Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
> > We greatly appreciate all of Oleg’s hard work and generous contributions
> > the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Oleg started out contributing in late 2015, diving in deep on framework
> > issues and contributing exciting new capabilities. I had the pleasure of
> > reviewing some of those early contributions and always found the dialog
> > with Oleg on reviews and ideas to be fun and stimulating. Since accepting
> > the PMC’s invitation to become a committer, he’s maintained a steady hand
> > in reviewing new contributions, staying active contributing code and on
> the
> > mailing lists, and becoming an ever more valuable member of our
> community.
> >

> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Oleg to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Oleg!

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Posted by Jeff <jt...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Oleg!

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Oleg

Posted by Yolanda Davis <yo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Oleg!

yolanda.m.davis@gmail.com
@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Posted by Scott Aslan <sc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Oleg!!!

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Posted by Michael Moser <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Rosander <br...@apache.org>.
Congrats Oleg!

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@pivotal.io>.
Thank you all!

<!--
@LoPresto
—>

Posted by Joe Percivall <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Oleg!

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Oleg !

Posted by Rob Moran <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Lamar <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Oleg!

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.
Oleg,

Thank you for accepting the invitation to join the PMC and welcome aboard!

Cheers