Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by "limeng32@live.cn" <li...@live.cn> on 2022/06/16 11:07:47 UTC

IoTDB-UI docker-0.12.5 released!

Hi everyone:

    IoTDB-UI V0.12.5 released!

    0.12.5 Main content:
    1. The query results are visualized, and up to 5 fields can be displayed in a sequence diagram at the same time;
    2. Query result data exploration, you can calculate the average, extreme value, variance, and standard deviation of a single field;
    3. Improve the multilingualism of feedback sentences. Now most feedback sentences can be switched between Chinese/English;
    4.The SQL editor can identify new keywords in IoTDB-0.13.0 version;
    5. Fixed display bugs;

    0.13.0 Expected content:
    IoTDB-UI will be able to parse the Prometheus Exporter and save it to IoTDB, as well as dynamically create and manage triggers on IoTDB.

    Code hosting address:
          https://github.com/limeng32/iotdbui-back

    Online experience address:
          http://115.28.134.232:8800

    Jira address:
          https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IOTDB/issues/IOTDB-2535

Enjoy it!

limeng32@live.cn

Re: IoTDB-UI docker-0.12.5 released!

Posted by 勇敢的心 <gu...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Hi, Chris:
&nbsp; &nbsp;Thanks for your advice, we'll consider a new name for the coming release.

Guanfei Guo
guoguanfei@qq.com

&nbsp;

------------------&nbsp;Original&nbsp;------------------
From:                                                                                                                        "dev"                                                                                    <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de&gt;;
Date:&nbsp;Fri, Jun 17, 2022 02:00 AM
To:&nbsp;"dev@iotdb.apache.org"<dev@iotdb.apache.org&gt;;

Subject:&nbsp;Re: IoTDB-UI docker-0.12.5 released!

Hi,

I think it might be better to not call it Iotdb-Ui, as this sort of might leave the impression this is an official iotdb release, which it is not.

I would suggest to call it something down the line of&nbsp; "{some name} UI for IoTDB"

Otherwise I would expect problems to arise.

But besides the naming: Good Job :-)

Chris

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg&gt;
Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi,

I think it might be better to not call it Iotdb-Ui, as this sort of might leave the impression this is an official iotdb release, which it is not.

I would suggest to call it something down the line of  "{some name} UI for IoTDB"