Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhu Mohan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/23 14:28:16 UTC

I would like to contribute

Hi,
I would like to add a billing plugin to Ofbiz. But before that I need certain information on the existing services which I don't find much information online. Can someone please help me.

Best Regards
Madhu

Re: I would like to contribute

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org>.
Thanks Madhu, now your email has been delivered to the dev list properly.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org