Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> on 2017/03/06 12:09:59 UTC

Trinidad Release ?

Hello

I would like to prepare a maintenance release of Trinidad 2.1.x.

Release goals are JSF 2.x compatibility and minor bug fixes.

Any objections?

Regards

Bernd

Re: Trinidad Release ?

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
Hi,

as already posted on Twitter yesterday:
2.1.3 is about to be released soon. Any issues you'd like to see in there?
Please let us know! Patches appreciated.

I'll also post this on the users list.

Cheers
Dennis

Re: Trinidad Release ?

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@googlemail.com>.
Ok, created a 2.13-core release in jira with these issues.

If there are other important minor bugs please reply to this email.

Thanks

Bernd

Re: Trinidad Release ?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.