Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Weerapurage <xy...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/06 05:36:23 UTC

Axis2/C on Github

Has anyone tried Axis2/C on github? Can/Should I make commits to it?

git://github.com/apache/axis2-c.git

thanks,
Dinesh.

Re: Axis2/C on Github

Posted by Alex Mantaut <al...@intraway.com>.
Just by looking at it it, last commit seems to be 3 years old... It seems
to be really outdated... if you're going to use it you should port the
changes in svn trunk to it...

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 1:36 AM, Dinesh Weerapurage <xy...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Has anyone tried Axis2/C on github? Can/Should I make commits to it?
>
> git://github.com/apache/axis2-c.git
>
> thanks,
> Dinesh.

Mantaut Alex
Intraway Corp.

+54 (11) 6040-4000
MSN: alex.mantaut@intraway.com

Visit our website at http://www.intraway.com
Proud to be an ISO 9001:2008 certified company

Re: Axis2/C on Github

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
It's a mirror of git://git.apache.org/axis2-c.git which itself is a
mirror of SVN. The problem is that the configuration of that mirror is
out of date:

http://git.apache.org/axis2-c.git/config

It still mirrors the repository location before the graduation of Axis to a TLP.

In any case, you should not make commits to it. On the other hand it
should be possible to clone these git mirrors and push commits to SVN.

Andreas