Posted to users@maven.apache.org by hujirong <ji...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 16:59:54 UTC

Re: How to add additional info to the MANIFEST.MF

I am using WID 7's serviceDeploy.bat to generate the EAR file from Maven. How
can I inject some build information into the MANIFEST.MF file inside the EAR
file? I want something like this:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Archiver-Version: Plexus Archiver
Created-By: Apache Maven
Build-Jdk: 1.6.0
Implementation-Title: CdiWebServicesEar
Implementation-Vendor-Id: com.nbfg.cdi
Built-By: NBFG
Implementation-Version: 2.3.4-20120622.195932-29

But the default is as follows:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: 1.5.0 (IBM Corporation)
DeployVersion: 7.0.0.0
I notice this command during the run: exec The CDIPubSubMgmtMedApp project
is being created. and I believe it's using a default MANIFEST.MF, so how can
I inject additional information here?

INFO Running with /c call
C:/IBM/WID7_WTE/runtimes/bi_v7/profiles/qesb/bin/serviceDeploy.bat
C:\Sandbox\MDM\CDIPubSubM
gmtMed\..\build\target\CDIPubSubMgmtMed/CDIPubSubMgmtMed-servicedeploy.zip
-workingDirectory C:\Sandbox\MDM\CDIPubSubMgm
tMed\..\build\target\CDIPubSubMgmtMed/servicedeploy -outputApplication
C:\Sandbox\MDM\CDIPubSubMgmtMed\..\build\target\C
DIPubSubMgmtMed/CDIPubSubMgmtMed-2.3.4-SNAPSHOT.ear -keep true -ignoreErrors
false
exec The workbench is starting in
C:\Sandbox\MDM\build\target\CDIPubSubMgmtMed\servicedeploy\138442eb9e5.
exec The workspace is initializing.
exec CDIPubSubMgmtMed-servicedeploy.zip was successfully imported into the
workspace.
exec The CDIPubSubMgmtMedApp project is being created.
exec The CDIPubSubMgmtMedWeb project is being created.
exec The CDIPubSubMgmtMed project is building.
exec CDIPubSubMgmtMed is being validated.
exec The following 2 warning messages were reported during deployment:
exec Severity: warning
exec Description: CWSCA8095W: Unable to find class
com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.JmsJcaManagedConnectionFactory
, please make sure the classpath is properly set up.
exec Resource: ClientInfoEventPublishImport.import
exec Location:
exec Severity: warning
exec Description: CWZMU0044E: The fail terminal of the manageIndividualEvent
: CDIServicePartner callout r
esponse primitive is not connected.
exec Resource: CDIPubSubMgmtMed.medflow
exec Location:
exec The
C:\Sandbox\MDM\CDIPubSubMgmtMed\..\build\target\CDIPubSubMgmtMed\CDIPubSubMgmtMed-2.3.4-SNAPSHOT.ear
app
lication is being exported.
exec Deployment has completed.

Re: How to add additional info to the MANIFEST.MF

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I am using WID 7's serviceDeploy.bat to generate the EAR file from Maven. How
> can I inject some build information into the MANIFEST.MF file inside the EAR
> file? I want something like this:

I have no idea about WID7 or serviceDeploy.bat but this is simple with
plain-jane Maven:
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=maven+manifest.mf+add+entry

Wayne