Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mmg <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 16:46:55 UTC

Could not accept connection: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:

Hi,

We have two brokers in on two different Linux host.

Network connector on broker A
<networkConnector conduitSubscriptions=&quot;false&quot;
dynamicOnly=&quot;false&quot; failover=&quot;true&quot;
name=&quot;brokerB&quot; networkTTL=&quot;3&quot;
uri=&quot;static:(ssl://&lt;IP of host
B>:61617?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=600000)"/>

Network connector on broker B
<networkConnector conduitSubscriptions=&quot;false&quot;
dynamicOnly=&quot;false&quot; failover=&quot;true&quot;
name=&quot;brokerA&quot; networkTTL=&quot;3&quot;
uri=&quot;static:(ssl://&lt;IP of host
A>:61617?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=600000)"/>

All the certificates are in place.

We are getting following error message in activemq.logs on Host A:

2013-05-18 18:36:37,837 [-mart.com:61617] ERROR TransportConnector
--
Could not accept connection: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote
host closed connection during handshake javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:

Active MQ brokers are up and running but we do not see any message flow
between them. Only after restarting both the brokers, messages started
flowing from B to A.

What could be possible causes to get javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException?
Why activemq not shuting down after throwing this error?

Thanks in advance.