Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by CHANIAT Dominique <do...@renault.com> on 2008/03/10 13:45:56 UTC

Pb with transcoded character

Hello

I am working with Subversion with the followed configuration:
    1- under UNIX (Solaris) for the Subversion repositories (and Apache + WebDav module)
    2- under OS400, and Java + svnkit and the working copy

OS400 can communicate with remote repositories throught the http procol

I can checkin OS400 file into the remote repository with the jsvnxx command

But, when I commit some files from the remote repository, I have a problem. If I want to read the file content, the characters are transcoded.

Do you have some explanation about it

Best regards

Re: Pb with transcoded character

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 10, 2008, at 08:45, CHANIAT Dominique wrote:

> I am working with Subversion with the followed configuration:
>     1- under UNIX (Solaris) for the Subversion repositories (and
> Apache + WebDav module)
>     2- under OS400, and Java + svnkit and the working copy
>
> OS400 can communicate with remote repositories throught the http
> procol
>
> I can checkin OS400 file into the remote repository with the jsvnxx
> command
>
> But, when I commit some files from the remote repository, I have a
> problem. If I want to read the file content, the characters are
> transcoded.
>
> Do you have some explanation about it

Define "transcoded". And are we talking about content of files or
filenames? And what version of Subversion?