Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Luis Arce <lu...@mc3d.cl> on 2020/01/10 23:43:45 UTC

Please a reviewer for the case IGNITE-12518

Dear community,

I made modifications to the module rest-http.
It works correctly.
Is possible if anybody take my case for the review?

The modifications are:
Support for webpages (test with jsf and primefaces), support for root
context.
Support to JaxWS with RI version.
Support for access to Ignite database with JNDI and basic connection
pooling'

Se despide Atentamente,

*Luis Arce Martínez*Licenciado e Ingeniero en Informática y Gestión
09-57861903
Linkedin:
https://cl.linkedin.com/in/luisalejandroarcemartinez

Re: Please a reviewer for the case IGNITE-12518

Posted by Luis Arce <lu...@mc3d.cl>.
Hi Saikat, Denis,

I'll start to migrate the development to maven for your test.

Best regards,

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Luis, Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.