Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/05/07 05:35:23 UTC

T5: IE conditional not working under template

hi,

if I put following code in a pure html file and open it with IE, it works,
but if I put this in a T5 template then run the app, open it in a IE, the
'Welcome to...' will not display, any idea how to make this works? thanks.

Angelo

< p>
    test ie
< !--[if IE]><p>Welcome to Internet Explorer </p><![endif]-->
< /p>

Re: T5: IE conditional not working under template

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 5:35 AM, Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

>  if I put following code in a pure html file and open it with IE, it works,
>  but if I put this in a T5 template then run the app, open it in a IE, the
>  'Welcome to...' will not display, any idea how to make this works? thanks.

Did you search the ML archive for "conditiona comments" ?
You'll find some suggestions, plus there's also a Jira issue (already
closed) about this...

>  < !--[if IE]><p>Welcome to Internet Explorer </p><![endif]-->

BTW you got a typo in you comment...

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com