Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Erez Nahir <er...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/06 22:37:08 UTC

surefire 2.4 + testng, changing "TestSuite" name

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to change the default suite name generated by surefire
from "TestSuite" to something else.
Using this configuration:
<plugin>
                    <version>2.4.1</version>
                    <configuration>
                        <groups>fast</groups>
                        <excludedgroups>broken</excludedgroups>
                        <properties>
                            <property>
                                <name>suitename</name>
                                <value>${groupId}-${artifactId}</value>
                            </property>
                            <property>
                                <name>testname</name>
                                <value>${artifactId}</value>
                            </property>
                        </properties>
                    </configuration>
                </plugin>

The suitename is changed in testng reports, but in the default
TEST-TestSuite.xml files, it is not.
Any way to do it?

Thanks,
Erez.

Re: surefire 2.4 + testng, changing "TestSuite" name

Posted by Erez Nahir <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan,

I have uploaded a fixed version of my patch, checking before casting to
TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.
With that fix, all unit tests and integration tests pass.

I'm sorry I have missed this test failure earlier, should not happen...

Erez.

Posted by Dan Fabulich <da...@fabulich.com>.

Posted by Erez Nahir <er...@gmail.com>.