Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Adrian Sutton <ad...@intencha.com> on 2004/12/28 07:11:32 UTC

[wiki] request for new jakarta-httpclient subwiki

Please set up a new project wiki for jakarta-httpclient.

requesting project: Jakarta
wiki name: jakarta-httpclient
human readable wiki name: Jakarta-HttpClient Wiki
change notification mailing list: httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org

(alternatively throw me apsite karma and I'll do it myself which would
then allow me to handle all the admin for the HttpClient wiki.  My
username is adrian).

thanks,

- Adrian Sutton
Intencha "tomorrow's technology today"
Ph: 3420 4584 0422236329
35 Prenzler St
Upper Mount Gravatt 4122
Australia QLD
www.intencha.com

Re: [wiki] request for new jakarta-httpclient subwiki

Posted by Adrian Sutton <ad...@intencha.com>.
Thanks Leo.  Either option is fine by me and this one is less work. :)

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.