Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/10 16:04:30 UTC

CloudStack Collab Conference Brazil deadline for talk proposals is on 11/02/2019

The call for papers (CFP)
<http://www.thedevelopersconference.com.br/tdc/2019/florianopolis/call4papers-en>
for
the first CloudStack Collab Conference Brazil is approaching. If you have
not submitted your talk proposal, you still have time. It is going to be
the first (of many yet to come) that you cannot miss.

You do not need to have the full presentation ready now, all you need three
little things: (i) an interesting title, (ii) a brief description of the
talk to help the committee with the selection process, and (iii) a message
to the reviewing committee saying why your talk is important and
interesting for the cloud ecosystem.

You cannot miss the opportunity to meet the CloudStack community in
Florianopolis. Therefore, if you do not want to be a speaker, you should
come to watch, network, and enjoy not just the conference, but this
picturesque island with perfect beaches, excellent surfing, and amazing
seafood.
--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: CloudStack Collab Conference Brazil deadline for talk proposals is on 11/02/2019

Posted by Marco Sinhoreli <ma...@shapeblue.com>.
Hello Mike, how are you diong?

I want to participate of review.

Best regards,

Marco Sinhoreli
Latam Technical Director
marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com
mobile: +55 21 98276 3636

Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 3144 - 2º andar – Jardim
Paulistano, São Paulo, SP, Brasil, 01451-000
Phone: + 55 11 3568-2877
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue

Em 14/02/2019 04:23, "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com> escreveu:

    Hi everyone,

    Just an FYI that we will soon be going through the presentations submitted via the CFP for CCC Brazil.

    If anyone is interested in participating in the review process, please respond to this e-mail.

    Thanks!
    Mike

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
Happy to help Mike

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
Happy to help Mike

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Ivan Serdyuk <lo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, forgot a significant potential use case: if any companies have
experience in using CloudStack for building local virtual infrastructure of
a cloud, for a matter interconnecting/integrating BI software with one
executing at external Salesforce's cloud - I might have Salesforce's
partners around, potentially interested in experience sharing process. In
sense of understanding experience of CloudStack's users - I don't know such
people, yet.

Ivan

Posted by Ivan Serdyuk <lo...@gmail.com>.