Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Thomas Woodard <gt...@hotmail.com> on 2009/12/02 19:22:25 UTC

no error delta fail with DataImportHandler

I'm trying to get delta indexing set up. My configuration allows a full index no problem, but when I create a test delta of a single record, the delta import finds the record but then does nothing. I can only assume I have something subtly wrong with my configuration, but according to the wiki, my configuration should be valid. What I am trying to do is have a single delta detected on the top level entity trigger a rebuild of everything under that entity, the same as the first example in the wiki. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

<dataConfig>
    <dataSource name="prodcat" driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" url="jdbc:oracle:oci:@XXX"
    user="XXX" password="XXX" autoCommit="false" transactionIsolation="TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED"/>

    <document>
        <entity name="product" dataSource="prodcat" query="
        select dp.product_id, dp.display_name, dp.long_description, gp.orientation
        from dcs_product dp, gl_product gp
        where dp.product_id = gp.product_id" transformer="ClobTransformer,HTMLStripTransformer"
        deltaImportQuery="select dp.product_id, dp.display_name, dp.long_description, gp.orientation
        from dcs_product dp, gl_product gp
        where dp.product_id = gp.product_id
        AND dp.product_id = '${dataimporter.delta.id}'"
        deltaQuery="select product_id from gl_product_modified where last_modified > TO_DATE('${dataimporter.last_index_time}', 'yyyy-mm-dd hh:mi:ss')"
        rootEntity="false"
        pk="PRODUCT_ID">
            <!-- COLUMN NAMES ARE CASE SENSITIVE. THEY NEED TO BE ALL CAPS OR EVERYTHING FAILS -->
            <field column="PRODUCT_ID" name="product_id"/>
            <field column="DISPLAY_NAME" name="name"/>
            <field column="LONG_DESCRIPTION" name="long_description" clob="true" stripHTML="true" />
            <field column="ORIENTATION" name="orientation"/>

            <entity name="sku" dataSource="prodcat" query="select ds.sku_id, ds.sku_type, ds.on_sale, '${product.PRODUCT_ID}' || '_' || ds.sku_id as unique_id
        from dcs_prd_chldsku dpc, dcs_sku ds
        where dpc.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'
        and dpc.sku_id = ds.sku_id"
        rootEntity="true" pk="PRODUCT_ID, SKU_ID">
                <field column="SKU_ID" name="sku_id"/>
                <field column="SKU_TYPE" name="sku_type"/>
                <field column="ON_SALE" name="on_sale"/>
                <field column="UNIQUE_ID" name="unique_id"/>

                <entity name="catalog" dataSource="prodcat" query="select pc.catalog_id
                            from gl_prd_catalog pc, gl_sku_catalog sc
                            where pc.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}' and sc.sku_id = '${sku.SKU_ID}' and pc.catalog_id = sc.catalog_id" pk="SKU_ID, CATALOG_ID">
                        <field column="CATALOG_ID" name="catalogs"/>
                </entity>

                <entity name="price" dataSource="prodcat" query="select ds.list_price as price
                            from dcs_sku ds
                            where ds.sku_id = '${sku.SKU_ID}'
                            and ds.on_sale = 0
                            UNION
                            select ds.sale_price as price
                            from dcs_sku ds
                            where ds.sku_id = '${sku.SKU_ID}'
                            and ds.on_sale = 1"
                            pk="SKU_ID">
                        <field column="PRICE" name="price"/>
                </entity>
            </entity>

            <entity name="studio" dataSource="prodcat" query="select gs.name from gl_product_studio gps, gl_studio gs where gps.studio_id = gs.studio_id and gps.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'" rootEntity="false" pk="PRODUCT_ID">
                <field column="NAME" name="studio"/>
            </entity>

            <entity name="star" dataSource="prodcat" query="select gc.name from gl_contributor gc, gl_product_contributor gpc
                where gc.contributor_id = gpc.contributor_id and gpc.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'" rootEntity="false" pk="PRODUCT_ID, CONTRIBUTOR_ID">
                <field column="NAME" name="stars"/>
            </entity>

            <entity name="director" dataSource="prodcat" query="select gc.name from gl_contributor gc, gl_product_director gpd
                where gc.contributor_id = gpd.contributor_id and gpd.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'" rootEntity="false" pk="PRODUCT_ID, CONTRIBUTOR_ID">
                <field column="NAME" name="directors"/>
            </entity>

            <entity name="keyword" dataSource="prodcat" query="select dcs_category.display_name as keyword_name
                        from dcs_cat_chldprd, dcs_category, gl_category
                        where gl_category.availability = 0
                        and gl_category.exclude_in_vivisimo = 0
                        and dcs_category.category_id = gl_category.category_id
                            and dcs_cat_chldprd.category_id = dcs_category.category_id
                            and dcs_cat_chldprd.child_prd_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'
                    union
                    select display_name as keyword_name
                        from gl_product_scene ps, gl_scene_tag st, gl_tag tag
                        where ps.scene_id = st.scene_id
                            and st.tag_id = tag.tag_id
                            and tag.type in (0,1)
                            and ps.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'
                    union
                    select display_name as keyword_name
                        from gl_product_scene ps, gl_scene_tag st, gl_tag tag
                        where ps.scene_id = st.scene_id
                            and st.tag_id = tag.tag_id
                            and tag.type = 2
                            and ps.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'" rootEntity="false" pk="PRODUCT_ID, KEYWORD_NAME">
                <field column="KEYWORD_NAME" name="keywords"/>
            </entity>
        </entity>
    </document>
</dataConfig>

Windows Live Hotmail gives you a free,exclusive  gift.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_7:092009

Re: no error delta fail with DataImportHandler

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
probably you can try out this
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandlerFaq#fullimportdelta

and it may give you more info on what is happeining

Posted by Thomas Woodard <gt...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.