Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jeff Hair <je...@greenqloud.com> on 2014/05/22 19:22:22 UTC

awsapi POM war plugin attachClasses property

Hi,

I have a plugin that has a dependency on the awsapi, but it only produces a
WAR file. In the past I've patched <attachClasses>true</attachClasses> into
the awsapi POM, but now I'd like to do this without affecting any mainline
POM file. The plugin uses cloudstack as its parent, and it's unclear on how
to define the value in my child POM, since awsapi is a "sibling" POM. Is
this even possible?

Thanks