Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/02/27 02:17:12 UTC

[RELEASE] Help preparing 1.3 release notes?

Hi,

Can someone help prepare the 1.3. release notes please?

Please see the relevant section in the release procedure:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Release_Procedure#Preparing_the_Release_Notes

Randall, are you still okay to do this? If you want to just provide me with
the plain text, and I can turn into HTML and do the rest.

NS

Re: [RELEASE] Help preparing 1.3 release notes?

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Nope. There's about 50% left to do. Probably will finish it tonight though.

We were delayed for a while also because I was trying to build a
test/build harness for AWS to make my job a lot easier, so that future
releases would be a piece of cake. Unfortunately, I was essentially shut
down by Infra.

I'll post more about this once we have the vote running.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Okay, NEWS and CHANGES are all done.

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yep. On it.