Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ronnie Tartar <rt...@SYMBIOSTECH.com> on 2003/06/03 13:31:03 UTC

RE: Sample Configs for Tomcat 4.1.x, mod_jk2 , Apache 2.0.46 with ssl

Forgot to mention the SSL piece.

I had already been to the site but wasn't able to get what I needed.  It may
be there I just can't find it.

If need to create multiple applications with a "/" context, do I need to
create multiple hosts?  Multiple Services?

I got it working with the 1st VHOST but when I configure my second, the it
is accessing the default host?

Thanks in advance.