Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by da...@voice2net.ca on 2019/07/18 18:45:12 UTC

build issue

Trying to install a new server on ubuntu 18.0

When I try to start guacd if get

guacd[1666]: /usr/local/sbin/guacd: error while loading shared libraries:
libguac.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

In the lib directory we have the following symbolic links, is there a reason
this will not work?

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     17 Jul 18 16:05 libguac.so -> libguac.so.16.0.0

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     17 Jul 18 16:05 libguac.so.16 ->
libguac.so.16.0.0

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 336416 Jul 18 16:05 libguac.so.16.0.0

Darcy Primrose

148 Prescott Street,

Kemptville, ON

K0G 1J0

Phone         613-713-1555

Direct Line  613-713-3351

RE: build issue

Posted by da...@voice2net.ca.
No I missed that, thank you, it fixed the problem.

Darcy

Trying to install a new server on ubuntu 18.0

When I try to start guacd if get

guacd[1666]: /usr/local/sbin/guacd: error while loading shared libraries: libguac.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

In the lib directory we have the following symbolic links, is there a reason this will not work?

Did you remember to run ldconfig as root after make install?

- Mike

Re: build issue

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.