Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dale Herrig <Da...@Copart.Com> on 2006/05/26 23:55:44 UTC

WSDL2Java

Hi,

It appears that the WSDL2Java is a single pass compiler. I kept getting,

org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException: Type missing!

exception. It appears that types have to be defined in the WSDL before they are referenced. However, this does not appear to be a WSDL restriction meaning its perfectly legal to define types in-line.

Will this limitation be fixed in  a future release of WSDL2Java or  is there a configuration flag that gets around this.

Regards,

Dale

Re: WSDL2Java

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Did u try the -xmlbeans option. Anyway it would be helpful if u can
post the wsdl.
Chathura

--
Chathura Herath