Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "fabrice.j" <fa...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/09/06 18:53:49 UTC

plugin configuration with a fileset possible ?

Hi,

i know maven but i'm a newbie in maven2 plugin development

i'm trying to develop a maven-plugin and i was wondering if it was possible
to define a plugin parameter with a <fileset> like in ant

sample :

<build>
   <plugins>
       <plugin>
            <groupId>com.mergere.mvnbook.plugins</groupId>
            <artifactId>maven-buildinfo-plugin</artifactId>
            <executions>
                      <execution>
                           <id>extract</id>
                           <configuration>
                                 <!-- fileset parameter -->
                                 <fileset dir="mydir">
                                      <include name="**/*.java"/>
                                      <exclude name="**/*Test*"/>
                                 </fileset>
                           </configuration>

         </plugin>

Thanks,
Fabrice

Re: plugin configuration with a fileset possible ?

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
take a look at sql-maven-plugin at mojo, It has a Fileset derived from
plexus-utils' DirectoryScanner.

-D

Posted by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com>.