Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2014/11/06 18:07:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Ben Keen elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Ben Keen as a CouchDB committer.

Apache ID: benkeen

IRC nick: benjaminkeen

Twitter: vancouverben

Github: benkeen

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Ben's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Ben!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,
Joan Touzet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ben Keen elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Javier Candeira <ja...@candeira.com>.
Congratulations Ben!

Javier

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@posteo.de>.
Welcome Ben :)

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome Ben! :)

Posted by Sebastian Rothbucher <se...@googlemail.com>.
Welcome, Ben!!!

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
I'm a little behind on email. Congrats Ben, this is great. Welcome.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Congrats!! Welcome!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ben Keen elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.
Awesome, congrats!

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Welcome, Ben!

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
Welcome on board Ben ;-)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ben Keen elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.