Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Umar Zubair <ub...@mobileweaver.dk> on 2007/08/27 10:22:58 UTC

Problem with class loading and forceId for dataList

I have included following jar files in my WEB-INF/lib folder

Jsf-api, jsf-impl, myfaces-api, myfaces-impl and tomawahk.

I have a linux box with two tomcat instances using same jdk. Even tomcat
instance version is same. For one tomcat, application is running perfect but
for other instance on server startup I am getting following error for many
renders..

INFO  org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl Overwriting
renderer with family = javax.faces.Command rendererType = javax.faces.Button
renderer class = com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.ButtonRenderer

First question is why the behaviour is different for same environment?

If I remove jsf-api and jsf-impl from lib folder from second instance, then
error messages don't appear but application is not running perfectly on that
second instance. I am using forceId=true frequently in my application
because Id are mapped with css classes. So where ever I used forced=true
application has problems there.

Especially where ever I use forceId with t:dataList. On first page css is
loaded properly but page is not submitted on first click. On second click
page is submitted but css is not loaded.

How can I get rid of these errors?

I have used all provided versions of myfaces and tomahawk. But problem still
there for second tomcat instance.

Regards,

Umar Zubair