Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/17 21:53:08 UTC

SA's aren't always loaded...

I have yet another problem... I have some SAs that deploy fine in SMX 4.0,
sometimes though, when I startup servicemix, certain ones randomly won't
deploy.  If I stop the container and start it back up, then they'll deploy.
Is there are intermittent deployment problems in Servicemix 4.0 where jbi
components might get missed?  I don't see any errors in my log or anything
out of the ordinary...

Re: SA's aren't always loaded...

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
It looks like these issues are pretty much solved in the servicemix fuse 4.1
snapshot.  I think sometimes it tries to redeploy archives that weren't
updated, which fails, but it doesn't seem to happen all that often.. so
that's not too bad to deal with.