Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2012/04/02 20:10:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome to new Apache Bigtop (incubating) committer

Folks,

The Apache Bigtop (incubating) PPMC  is pleased to announce the
following additions:
 * Patrick Taylor Ramsey is now a Bigtop committer.

Thanks for his efforts so far and we hope to see him continue to move
Apache Bigtop
forward!

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome to new Apache Bigtop (incubating) committer

Posted by Marcos Ortiz <ml...@uci.cu>.

On 04/02/2012 02:30 PM, Wing Yew Poon wrote:
> Congratulations, PTR! Thank you for all your work on puppet.
+1

--
Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186)
  Data Engineer at UCI

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome to new Apache Bigtop (incubating) committer

Posted by Wing Yew Poon <wy...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Prashant Gokhale <pr...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats, PTR !

Posted by "Aaron T. Myers" <at...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.
On 04/02/2012 11:10 AM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> Folks,
>
> The Apache Bigtop (incubating) PPMC  is pleased to announce the
> following additions:
>  * Patrick Taylor Ramsey is now a Bigtop committer.
>
> Thanks for his efforts so far and we hope to see him continue to move
> Apache Bigtop
> forward!
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.