Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/06/09 06:18:34 UTC

Nerd Humor

This must be one of the funniest exceptions I have ever got... Doubt many
people find it funny, though.

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.IllegalAccessException cannot be
cast to java.lang.Error

And only in this project will something like surface.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Nerd Humor

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
And that was some JVM specifics for you...

In FragmentInvocationHandler, we clean up the stack trace for users to not
see all the internals. I thought it might be a good idea to unwrap
UndeclaredThrowableException at the same time. The unwrapped exception is
he :IllegalAccessException, and it won't allow that to change during the
method invocation.

Re: Nerd Humor

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Mind you, there is no serialized exception here.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Nerd Humor

Posted by Stanislav Muhametsin <st...@zest.mail.kapsi.fi>.