Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by rajaguganeswaran karunaivel <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/02 11:04:22 UTC

Delatacloud -Eclipse Plugin

hai,

how to add deltacloud as one of the perspective in eclipse, so that through
eclipse as a plugin we can able to access the cloud services. for that we
need add Deltacloud as a perspective. I have done deltacloud installation
and can able to run the server. Now using eclipse i need to access those
services.

how can i get it? help me.

Gugan

Re: Delatacloud -Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Max Rydahl Andersen <ma...@redhat.com>.
Have you actually installed the eclipse delta cloud plugin ? if yes, then it has a delta cloud perspective built-in already.

That said we have not updated the delta cloud plugin for a long time since we no longer
interact with services that uses delta cloud api.

We are looking for contributors to take over ownership and move it forward.

/max

On Feb 2, 2012, at 21:47, David Lutterkort wrote:

> Hi Gugan,
>
> On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 15:34 +0530, rajaguganeswaran karunaivel wrote:
>> how to add deltacloud as one of the perspective in eclipse, so that through
>> eclipse as a plugin we can able to access the cloud services. for that we
>> need add Deltacloud as a perspective. I have done deltacloud installation
>> and can able to run the server. Now using eclipse i need to access those
>> services.
>>
>> how can i get it? help me.
>
> Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about the Eclipse plugin - I know
> there was one at some point, but have no idea about its status.,
>
> I am cc'ing Burr and Max - they should be able to point you in the right
> direction.
>
> David

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen