Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Benjamin Gudehus <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/23 15:09:10 UTC

[OT] Old Mailing-list on Nabble

Hey,

for (nearly) every message to the Apache Groovy Mailing-lists I receive two
mails (one from groovy.apache.org and one from n5.nabble.com).

Unfortunately the URL to the Nabble forum on [1] redirects to [1] itself.
Which means I can't use the Nabble user interface to unsubscribe (if there
was any).
Clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the mails does the same.

I wonder if there's a way to unsubscribe. If not, as a work-around, I'll
filter all mails from n5.nabble.com that contain the text "
groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com".

Benjamin

Re: [OT] Old Mailing-list on Nabble

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Good question.
Could you reach out to the Nabble guys to see how this can be done?
http://www.nabble.com/ContactUs.jtp
Their support forum should be helpful.
The founders have been very helpful with me in the past when setting up the
forum.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge