Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Gustavo Monarin <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/01 20:54:40 UTC

pt_BR translation

Hi All,

I just started to play around with Rave, the code looks really good and I
intend to use it in a small personal project.

I have translated the default messages.properties to Portuguese from
Brazil. Let me know if you think that would be interesting to have it in
the rave project.

Cheers

--

Gustavo Monarin de Sousa

Re: pt_BR translation

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi Gustavo,

We would love to have them contributed to Rave.  Just create an issue under
the translations epic [1] and attach the patch.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE-366