Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rémy <re...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/18 14:54:39 UTC

Includes files in a war

Hi,

I generate war files with Maven. I want to include jar files (applets) in a
lib folder in the base repository. I don't know how doing that.

I've got this project structure :

 |-- pom.xml
 |-- lib
 |    `-- I want to put here the applets
 `-- WEB-INF
      |-- web.xml
      `-- lib

I try with the antrun plugin, but I dont know how to acces the artefact
(applets) in the Maven repository.

I think it's possible doing that with war overlays, but isn't a shame to
generate a war with the applets.

Thanks.

Rémy.

Re: Includes files in a war

Posted by Rémy <re...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

It's works with "maven-dependency-plugin".

http://www.developpez.net/forums/d645553/java/edi-outils-java/maven/include-fichiers-war/#post3795257

<plugin>
  <version>2.0</version>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>copy</id>
      <phase>prepare-package</phase>
      <goals>
        <goal>copy</goal>
      </goals>
      <configuration>
        <artifactItems>
          <artifactItem>
            <groupId>fr.xxx</groupId>
            <artifactId>actiClient</artifactId>
            <version>2.1.1.1</version>
            <type>jar</type>
            <overWrite>true</overWrite>
            <destFileName>actiClient.jar</destFileName>
  	  </artifactItem>
        </artifactItems>

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/${name}-${version}/lib</outputDirectory>
      </configuration>
    </execution>
  </executions>
</plugin>

Rémy.

Re: Includes files in a war

Posted by Rémy <re...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thanks.
I use this plugin to include resources (css, js...) in the war. The applets
aren't in CVS, so I can't include them in the war with this plugin.

Re: Includes files in a war

Posted by "Walid \"jo\" Gedeon" <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rémy,