Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/16 10:28:07 UTC

Bamboo is getting crazy ?

Hi,

this morning, I received around 100 mails from bamboo, with a lot of failing
build. I don't think the serve rhas problem, has I just built the trunk on
my computer after having remove my maven repo, and everything is going just
finr.

Is Bamboo doomed? Or is it simply unqueing a lot of late builds ?

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: Bamboo is getting crazy ?

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
Ummmm...I think Bambooo Littttle bit wacckkked.

Re: Bamboo is getting crazy ?

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Its almost morning is Sydney so hopefully some of the Atlassian folks will
be able to address it soon.

Chris

Re: Bamboo is getting crazy ?

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de>.

Re: Bamboo is getting crazy ?

Posted by Scott Farquhar <sc...@atlassian.com>.
Alex,

I have removed 'dev@directory.apache.org' from the notifications of the
build that is failing.

  http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/APACHE-DS

Let me know if you get any more notifications.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott Farquhar
+61 2 9299 8761 office

ATLASSIAN
Can you hack it? Atlassian Codegeist II plugin competition http://www.atlassian.com/codegeist

Fwd: Bamboo is getting crazy ?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Looks like they took care of it.

Alex

It looks like Bamboo was having problems with the Apache DS project last
night.

I've disabled the build for now and we'll take a look into it. Sorry for the
hassle.

Cheers,

Mark C

Re: Bamboo is getting crazy ?