Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by A B <li...@hotmail.com> on 2005/02/04 19:18:31 UTC

jsp include no flush

This is a re-post ... I sincerely apologize, but I'm hoping the new title is
more appealing and someone will be kind enough to spare a minute. Any jasper
gurus on this list? Though I'll take answers from non-gurus too at this
point ... I'm flailing here ;-)

--

I'm using Tomcat 5.0.28 and WindowsXP.

The PageContext.include(String, boolean) method seems to just block in the
Jasper impl (goes off into never never land) irrespective of whether I pass
true or false as the second argument.

Can someone confirm this? If someone has encountered this before, please let
me know. The PageContext.include(String) method does just fine.

Thanks!