Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Darren Gilroy <DG...@CONSONUS.com> on 2001/05/24 22:28:54 UTC

org.xml.sax -- error on startup

I had the latest TDK installed and downloaded the Jetspeed source from CVS.
When I go to /jetspeed with my browser I get this exception on screen:

problem in SAX transform: org.xml.sax.SAXException: System property
org.xml.sax.driver not specified

Ideas?
-best-darr-

Re: org.xml.sax -- error on startup

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
org.xml.sax -- error on startupset this in your tomcat or catalina.bat/sh
here's an example for nt and catalina:

SET CATALINA_OPTS=-Dorg.xml.sax.driver=org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser