Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Shivanshu Goswami <sg...@cs.stonybrook.edu> on 2017/02/22 13:51:06 UTC

Zookeeper scalability and memory consumption

Hi,

I want to know how Zookeeper scales when there is a high number of Znodes,
say 10 million. Is there some documentation on memory consumption?

--
Shivanshu Goswami

Re: Zookeeper scalability and memory consumption

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.
It depends on how much data you store in each node.

Posted by Shivanshu Goswami <sg...@cs.stonybrook.edu>.
Thanks Jordan.

--
Shivanshu Goswami,
MS Computer Science 2016-17

Re: Zookeeper scalability and memory consumption

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.