Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 13:15:52 UTC

Re: activemq-data dir in jms transport....

On 5/29/07, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> After a build, I'm ending up with an activemq-data directory in the jms
> transport.    Could someone look into getting that into the target
> directory please.

You can specify that on the URI you use to connect to the broker. The
simplest option is to use this URI by default when writing tests (then
there's no persistent files)...

http://activemq.apache.org/how-to-unit-test-jms-code.html

i.e.

ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false");

--
James
-------