Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Tripathi, Shiv Deepak" <sh...@philips.com> on 2015/06/10 13:37:39 UTC

merging two diffrent presentation issues

I am facing problem in merging two different custom layout problems. Problem is as follows:

When I am reading the file and generating merge file in out put I see it as only one custom format and that is of second presentation where as count is perfect and problem is - first presentations slide layout (Custom) not appearing in output.

Please help !