Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2009/03/28 03:04:41 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS] (was Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.0 release)

Hello,

This is the largest vote turnout we've had so far. Thanks everyone!

The final tally of the vote is:

  15 +1 votes

This exceeds the required minimum three +1 votes and the proposal passes.

The individual votes are as follows:

  +1 Jan Lehnardt (binding)

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<B7...@apache.org>

  +1 Noah Slater (binding)

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<20...@tumbolia.org>

  +1 Paul Carey

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<13...@mail.gmail.com>

  +1 Zachary Zolton

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<f7...@mail.gmail.com>

  +1 Kore Nordmann

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<49...@kore-nordmann.de>

  +1 Reed Underwood

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<b7...@mail.gmail.com>

  +1 Jason Davies

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<DC...@jasondavies.com>

  +1 Ben Browning

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<d7...@mail.gmail.com>

  +1 Rob Evans

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<5c...@mail.gmail.com>

  +1 Chris Anderson (binding)

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<e2...@mail.gmail.com>

  +1 Sven Helmberger

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<49...@gmx.de>

  +1 Mark Gallop

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<49...@gmail.com>

  +1 Paul Davis (binding)

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<e2...@mail.gmail.com>

  +1 Volker Mische

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<49...@gmail.com>

  +1 Christopher Lenz (binding)

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/200903.mbox/<1D...@gmx.de>

Best,

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] (was Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.0 release)

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 12:43:36PM +1030, Antony Blakey wrote:
> Current codebase doesn't build because of this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-309
>
> I suggest fixing this rather than releasing a 0.9 that doesn't build.

The bug you mention only affects source code checked out from a git mirror.

The release artifact is completely unaffected.

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] (was Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.0 release)

Posted by Antony Blakey <an...@gmail.com>.
Current codebase doesn't build because of this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-309

I suggest fixing this rather than releasing a 0.9 that doesn't build.

Antony Blakey
--------------------------
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

What can be done with fewer [assumptions] is done in vain with more
   -- William of Ockham (ca. 1285-1349)

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] (was Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.9.0 release)

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Too lazy to type out a response following the Magna Carta so "No
taxation without representation!" Also, awesome unicode-complete
reference to American history.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.