Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Vladimir Nišević <vn...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/21 14:51:04 UTC

Upgrade Jackson from 1.9.11 to 2.4.3

Hi guys, we are using ISIS with custom json representation of our
https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson

We want to use 2.4.x-version, but Isis is currently using 1.9.11

Is there any chance to get an upgrade of isis to 2.4.3 ?

Regards,Vladimir

Re: Upgrade Jackson from 1.9.11 to 2.4.3

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-959
https://github.com/apache/isis/pull/8

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Vladimir Nišević <vn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeroen, I've just uploaded patch as attachment on

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Hi Vladimir,

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.